Volunteers change our world... and are changing our schools
Be a School Volunteer!
- Marion County Public Schools’ Volunteer Program is a district-wide effort encouraging and promoting community involvement.
- As partners in helping children learn your sacrifice in our classrooms is invaluable and highly beneficial.
- By sharing your time and talent, you help enrich the learning experience for students and provide much needed support for our school system.
- Everyone who comes into Marion County Public Schools has a valuable part to play in making this the best place it can be for learning.
- Every school in the county needs volunteers. School volunteers come from every walk of life and work with students of all ages. As a volunteer you provide what schools needs most:
- Talents and skills to share with students and teachers.
- Positive values that children can learn to help them success in school.
- Each school in the county has different needs, but the need that exists across the county is community involvement and support.
- School volunteers and business partners enhance student learning, enriching the educational opportunities available to students. School volunteers assist in:
- Career Awareness
- Guest Speaker
- Fine Arts
- Junior Achievement
- Field Trips
- School Advisory Council
- The Rock
- Media Centers
- Sporting Events
Click here for the MCPS Online Volunteer Application
Safe Schools processes all volunteer applications. Please reach out to Safe Schools if you have a question about the volunteer application process or to check on the status of your volunteer application.
For questions about volunteer opportunities, reach out to the Communications and Community Engagement department at 352-671-7758 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.