Use the link to your class on the left of this page to find your assignments
All of my classes:
Complete weeks 5 and 6 assignments
I extended the due dates in all assignments so that you can turn in late homework. Due date is May 22nd for all of my courses.
AP SPANISH STUDENTS
BY NOW YOU SHOULD HAVE YOUR AP SPANISH TEST APP DOWNLOADED TO YOUR CELL PHONE TO MAKE SURE THAT IT WILL WORK THE DAY OF THE EXAM. ALL INFORMATIONAL E-MAILS HAVE BEEN SENT TO THE E-MAIL YOU INCLUDED WHEN YOU REGISTERED IN AP CLASSROOM.
BE READY FOR MY PHONE CALL
I WILL BE PLACING PHONE CALLS TO EACH OF YOU STARTING TOMORROW SATURDAY UNTIL MONDAY. THE PHONE CALL WILL COUNT AS A GRADE, YOU MUST BE KNOWLEDGEABLE OF THE TESTING PROCESS WHEN I CALL. YOU WILL RESPOND IN SPANISH!
RESPOND TO A GOOGLE FORM THAT I SENT TO YOUR MARIONSTUDENTS.NET E-MAIL
THAT WILL BE YOUR FINAL GRADE.
Available: AP World Languages Exam App
You will need to use a new app—the AP World Languages Exam App (WLEA)—for this year's exam. The app is free and will be available to download to a smartphone or tablet the week of May 11. We'll email you when the app is available and suggest that you download and use it in practice mode so you can prepare. All content in practice mode will be in English.
Go to myap.collegeboard.org and login to find the latest information about your test. It changes frequently.
To find your assignments:
Look at the left column on the left of the screen
. Please, read.
Call some of your classmates today and help them if they still don't know what to do....Tell them how to find and submit their assignments. It might be confusing for some of them and you're already an expert!
FIND THE LINK TO YOUR CLASS TO FIND YOUR ASSIGNMENTS.
- YOU MUST SUBMIT 3 ASSIGNMENTS PER WEEK FOR GRADING.
- IF YOU'RE AN ESOL STUDENT, CLICK ON ENGLISH THROUGH ESOL 1-V RESOURCES AND STUDY GUIDES. IT WILL TAKE YOU TO CHOOSE BETWEEN TWO OPTIONS PER WEEK. SELECT THE ONE THAT APPLIES TO YOU ACCORDING TO YOUR PERIOD/CLASS.
- IF YOU'RE AN AP SPANISH STUDENT, CLICK ON AP SPANISH LANGUAGE AND CULTURE
- IF YOU'RE A PERIOD 2 STUDENT, CLICK ON DEVELOPMENTAL LANGUAGE ARTS THROUGH ESOL RESOURCES AND STUDY GUIDES.
- READ AND CLICK ON THE URL LINK. IT WILL TELL YOU THAT YOU DONT HAVE ACCESS. YOU HAVE TO REQUEST IT.
- I'LL APPROVE YOUR ACCESS.
- THEN TRY AGAIN TO OPEN IT. IT WILL BE THERE.
- IF YOU STILL CANT GAIN ACCESS, SEND ME AN E-MAIL AND I WILL GUIDE YOU.