7:15-7:50-Breakfast (Grab N Go), Morning announcements, Morning Work and Meet Up
8:40-9:10- MTSS (Virtually)
9:10-10:50- ELA (Reading and Writing)
10:50-11:20- Social Studies/ Sanford Harmony
12:30-1:10- Math Continued
- The students will be socially distanced the best I can within the confines of my classroom.
- Students will need to wear a face covering in the classroom and at any time that social distancig can not be achieved. Students will not be wearing masks during recess.
- I will have a board approved bottle of sanitizing spray to use when needed.
- Students will be using hand sanitizer when coming to school and entering/exiting the classroom.
- Breakfast will be Grab and Go
Marion County Public School may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classrooms, etc.) These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child's image or identifying information recorded, utilize yourdevice/ platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.