School Advisory Council
A School Advisory Council (SAC) is a committee made up of parents, staff, administrators, businesses and community members who work together as a team to improve our school. State law requires school boards to establish a School Advisory Council for each school.
The role of the SAC is to assist in the preparation of the annual budget, develop and evaluate the School Improvement Plan (SIP) and addresses issues relating to school improvement.
Parents, students and community members are always welcome to attend the SAC meetings (see schedule below).
MTI SAC Meeting Schedule for 2021-2022 (subject to change):
- Tuesday, October 19, 2021-5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 12, 2022-9:00 a.m.
- Monday, March 28, 2022-9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday, May 3, 2022-9:00 a.m.
Annual Title I Parent Meetings:
- Tuesday, October 19, 2021 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 19, 2022 5:00 p.m.