Kahn Academy Help
Pleease read below for step by step guidance
- To complete assignments in Khan Academy, students MUST log in to Khan Academy using their student email. Instructions for logging in to Khan Academy are as follows:
- If students are using a computer to log into Khan Academy, they must first check to see that they are logged in to their Google Chrome web browser using their student email and portal password.
- Note: if students do NOT first log in to their chrome browser with their own student email and password, they will likely have difficulty logging into Khan Academy to view and complete assignments. Please reach out for assistance if you are having difficulty with this step.
- Note: every student has a student email provided by Marion County Public Schools. Student email addresses usually follows the convention firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Informational Note: even though the student email extension is @marionstudents.net, this email is still a google email.
- The Khan Academy website can be found at https://www.khanacademy.org/
- Students will click Login, then choose the “Continue with Google” option. Students will type in their student email address and Marion County Public Schools portal password.
- If students are using a phone or tablet for Khan Academy, they may download the Khan Academy app and follow the same instructions listed above, by logging in using the “Continue with Google” option.
- Remember to check the Google Classroom for assignment requirements and due dates..
- Contact me with any difficulties with logging in to Khan Academy.