A Note from your teacher
A note from Mrs. Gonzalez:
I am so happy you are here visiting my teacher homepage. I am exciting to be teaching you this year even with all the uncertainties.
We will be GREAT together! No matter which way we learn whether at home or face to face we will do the BEST we can to learn from one another.
After all, We Are Hammett Bowen BEARS!
Throughout my teacher webpage useful information will be uploaded to keep you informed of what is happening. I will update via Class Dojo as well.
The best way to stay informed about what is going on in and out of our classroom is:
- #1 Checking and signing daily your child's folder. Important documents, practice activites, graded class assessments and Newsletter etc. will be there.
- #2 Checking your Classroom Dojo account daily. This way no information is missed.
- #3 Checking your voicemail. I might have left a positive/ negative phone call or am returning your call.
Communication is key. If both lines of communication are open and receptive we will do great things together for your child and my student.
Again, please contact me if you need any assistance at any given time.
Please use the links below for assistance
- Microsoft Teams for Students Directions-use this document to help you log in to Microsoft Teams and navigate some of the basic features/functions that we will use.
- ClassDojo Student Account Sign Up-you will need to request a student login code to complete these steps. Please ask your teacher for the code.