Accessing Progress Reports & Report Cards through Skyward
If you do not have Family Access, you can view grades by having your child sign in:
1. Go to the MCPS Desktop: MCPS Desktop
2. Your child will login to the Desktop
3. Click the Skyward "STUDENT ACCESS" tile
4. Click Open Student Access in the top right corner.
5. Click Gradebook
6. Look under column PR2 for Progress Report (Quarter 2) grades, if you click on the letter grade you can see comments left by the teacher.
Please reach out to the teacher to schedule a Parent Conference if you have concerns about your child's progress in class. Teacher email addresses are found under the Faculty and Staff button above. If you are on a mobile device please click MENU at the top then click Faculty and Staff.
*If you have Skyward Family Access you can access Gradebook for your child through the Family Access link in the top right of our website*
Click here for a PDF with directions on Skyward Family Access
MCPS Parent Service Desk Helpline
7:30AM-4:30PM (wait times vary)
Technicians cannot resolve issues with Internet connections or student passwords.
Reddick-Collier Parent Helpline
8:00AM-3:00PM (wait times vary)
Mrs. Buzzo can help with usernames, passwords, and getting into a Google Classroom.
Click the yellow MCPSonline Resources button at the top to view the parent video on Google Classroom and getting started guide for students.
There are many resources on this page to help with accessing programs.