Return to Headlines
2020-2021 Uniform Policy
- Polo-style, collared shirts –either short or long sleeve.
- Solid Colors – Choices include: Maroon, Heather Grey, Black, or White.
- Long sleeve undershirts of uniform color may be worn underneath uniform shirts.
- Reddick-Collier t-shirts may be worn on specified spirit days. (Fridays, Early Release Days, other announced spirit days throughout the year)
- Solid Colors – Options include Black, Khaki, Navy or Blue Jeans (NOTE: Overalls, colored denim, jeans with decorative rips, tears, frays, cutoffs, or designs are NOT part of our uniform policy).
- Options – jeans, pants, shorts, skirts, rompers, or skorts (NO running shorts, NO sweatpants, etc.)
- Leggings of solid uniform color may be worn underneath uniform bottoms.
- All bottoms must be secured at the waist. Belts are encouraged if the garment has belt loops.
- Students will have PE and Recess every day, and therefore will wear closed-toe shoes (preferably tennis shoes) daily. No flip-flops.
- Socks should be no show or solid maroon, grey, white or black.
- We would suggest that jackets, sweaters, coats, or hoodies be the same solid color as the school uniforms. (Maroon, Heather Grey, Black, White)
- Hoods attached to jackets/hoodies are considered hats and therefore follow the no hat policy, which states hats are not to be worn during class or on campus.
- Any accessories that distract from the learning environment are NOT part of our uniform policy. This includes, but is NOT limited to – suspenders, ties, belts with designs and loud colors, knee-high socks in colors other than our uniform solid colors, etc.