20 Reasons To Join HOSA – Future Health Professionals
H.O.S.A. assists members to:
- Develop effective leadership qualities and skills by developing character and promoting responsible citizenship
- Build self-confidence, motivation and enthusiasm
- Strengthen their academic and technical skills
- Create friendships and social networks
- Participate in community service activities
- Set realistic career and educational goals
- Expand communication and teamwork skills
- Develop workplace readiness skills
- Understand current healthcare issues
Explore Health Careers--What's Right For You?
- Health Career Videos
- Find Out Salaries on Careers of Your Choice
- Cool Resources on Exploring Health Careers
- Check out the HOSA Career Center
- Learn about Every Career on the Planet in the Occupational Handbook
- Top 50 Health Care Jobs
- Health Science Majors, Degrees and Careers
- Best Online BSN Programs
- Nursing Degree Guide (Nursing Assistant Programs)
- Top Healthcare Administration Programs
- Social Work Guide
HOSA 2017-2018 First General Meeting
HOSA Bowl placed Third in the World this summer at HOSA International Competetion.
We will have our first HOSA General Meeting of the year on September 26th (Tuesday), during the first part of Power Hour in Ms. Major's room 5-218.
Don't forget to sign up with Ms. Craig, during Power Hour, 5-101.
We have such Amazing and exciting topics to discuss. This is your year to SHINE!!!!