Library Media Center
The mission of our library and its staff is to provide resources which will support and enhance the total curriculum. The library media specialist is a certified teacher and library information specialist who instructs and assists students and faculty who visit the Library Media Center in their quest for information.
FACULTY & STAFF
- Mrs. Emily Wilson, Media Center Specialist
- Mrs. Sandy Berryhill, Media Center Clerk
8:15 - 3:30 Monday - Friday
Open at Power Hour
- Student may check out five books for up to three weeks.
- Items can be renewed.
- Overdue items are charged five cents ($.05) per day / per item.
- MCPS Acceptable Use Policy must be on file for Internet access.
- All Internet access must be for a teacher assignment.
- Students can use a flash drive, Sky Drive, or Google Drive to save their work.
- No food or beverages permitted.
- Printing and copying is $.10 per page.