Temporary New Student Enrollment Process for the Current 2019-2020 School Year
New Student Enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year will start approximately May 1, 2020 - Including Kindergarten and VPK
For the safety of our entire community, our campuses and offices are closed to the public. To facilitate new student enrollment during this time please follow these steps:
- Complete the New Student Online Enrollment process in Skyward.
- Gather the required documents:
- Proof of Age (original Birth Certificate)
- School Entry Health Exam (DH3040)
- Immunization Record (DH680)
- Proof of Residency (Mortgage/Lease/Tax Bill and Utility Bill)
- Parent Photo ID (Driver’s License – State ID Card – Passport)
- Letter requesting enrollment of student with signature that matches ID – Make sure contact information is in the letter (Phone-Email)
- Most recent report card
- After all documents are located either fax them to 352-671-7153 or scan and e-mail them to RegisterInMarionSchools@marion.k12.fl.us
- If you have any questions during the process please contact the Student Assignments office at 352-671-7743.
New Student Enrollment Process
Families New to Marion County Public Schools
Request a New Student Enrollment Account if you do not have a Family Access Account and you are new to Marion County Public Schools. You will receive an email with your account information.
Families Enrolling an Additional Student in Marion County Public Schools
If you have a student currently attending Marion County Public Schools and already have a Family Access account, New Student Online Enrollment is available as a tab in your current account. If you have forgotten your login name or password, a link on the login page will allow you to enter your email address and your credentials will be emailed to you. If you have not yet added your email address to your account, or if you changed your email address since you registered your account, you will need to contact one of your children's schools.
If you have a student currently attending Marion County Public Schools but you have not registered your Family Access account, contact the school where your student is currently enrolled to get your account information. Please do not create a new account.
Families Returning to Marion County Public Schools
If your student was previously enrolled and attended a Marion County Public School, left the district, and is returning to a Marion County Public School you will NOT complete the New Student Online Enrollment process. You should complete the Returning Student Registration Application form and report to your zoned school with your photo ID and proof of residency. Contact the school for the best day/time to complete the registration process. See Forms section below for the Returning Student Registration Application.