2019-2020 Teen Reads Titles Announced
Library Media Center
The mission of our library and its staff is to provide resources which will support and enhance the total curriculum. The library media specialist is a certified teacher and library information specialist who instructs and assists students and faculty who visit the Library Media Center in their quest for information.
FACULTY & STAFF
- Mrs. Emily Wilson, Media Center Specialist
- Mrs. Sandy Berryhill, Media Center Clerk
8:15 - 3:30 Monday - Friday
Open at Power Hour
- Student may check out five books for up to three weeks.
- Items can be renewed.
- Overdue items are charged five cents ($.05) per day / per item.
- MCPS Acceptable Use Policy must be on file for Internet access.
- All Internet access must be for a teacher assignment.
- Students can use a flash drive, Sky Drive, or Google Drive to save their work.
- No food or beverages permitted.
- Printing and copying is $.10 per page.
Like the WPHSLibrary on Facebook to keep up-to-date on what's happening in the stacks.