Welcome to 6th Grade English Language Arts!
I am very excited to be a part of your sixth grade school year! In order to be successful we will follow the school wide AIMS model of Acting Responsibly, Initiating Respect, and Modeling Positive Behavior.
1. Arrive to class on time.
2. Have required classroom materials when you enter the room.
3. Be respectful of others and their property.
4. Follow directions the first time they are given.
5. Use appropriate talk at the appropriate time.
1. Conference with student
2. Time out in another classroom
3. Conference or phone call with parent
4. Discipline Referral