Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.
- Students, until further notice all Reading Plus assignments are to be completed at home.
- Reading plus is available at login.readingplus.com (You may be able to work on your phone. Test it on your phone's web browser.)
- Please make sure you log on as STUDENT, not EDUCATOR.
- Site code is: dunnehigh
- username and password is your student ID (lunch number)
- If you get locked out of Reading Plus, message me via TEXT only to 352-462-0943 - please leave a detailed message along with your name.
- If you are unable to complete work online, Paper packets are available at DHS.