A message from our Dean, Mrs. Boyd
- Please follow all car line rules and procedures. This will make things run smoothly and quickly!
- The back gates open at 7:25am for bus riders, day care providers, and back walkers. Please do not park and walk your child into the back gates or drop them off on SE Lake Weir Avenue. All car riders must use the front car line off of SE 24th Road. Car line begins to roll at 7:15am.
- Parents are welcome to eat lunch with their child at the designated parent table outside the cafeteria.
- Bus behavior should be the same as classroom behavior. Parents, please emphasize this with your child. If your child gets a bus referral, they will be suspended from the bus for a progressive amount of days – first one, then three, then five and so on. This could be a major inconvenience if you have to bring them to school, and we want to avoid that if at all possible.
- If you have a question or concern about something going on in the classroom, don’t hesitate to talk to the teacher. Many things can be taken care of early if we are aware. 671-4750 is our main number.
Please be sure to review the Student and Family Handbook for success at SOE!