Welcome to Mrs. Moses'
Pre-Algebra/Algebra I Honors classes!
We are going to have a great 20-21 school year!
We will be using Microsoft Teams this year as a communication tool
with students and parents.
Here are some directions on how to get there!
1. Go to marionschools.net
2. Click on mcps desktop
3. Log on to your desktop using your user name and password.
4. Look for the Office 365 tile and click on it.
5. Then look for the Microsoft Teams tile and click on that.
6. There you should see all your class teams!
7. To log on to a class, be sure to be at your computer and ready for class at the time
that class begins. Then you will be asked to join the meeting and you can
click on "Join Now". Your teacher will then let you into the class!
Here is a video from the district to help as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGWde1jqdT8&feature=youtu.be
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, Microsoft Teams, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.