All About Mrs. Boland
- I've been teaching in Marion County for 14 years, prior to that I was a paraprofessional.
- I have taught 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, self contained gifted, and pull-out gifted.
- I was a Literacy coach for 3 years.
- I am gifted, Reading, and ESOL endorsed (I like learning).
- I have my Master's Degree in Educational Leadership.
- I am married, my husband is a teacher too! He works at West Port High School, GO WOLFPACK!
- I have two sons, Cameron is 23 and in the Navy and Jake is a recent West Port graduate and will be beginning fire college soon.
- I love cooking, reading, dancing, soccer, Indian food, Target trips, rainy days and a nap, and spending time with family and friends.
- I start every morning with a cup of coffee (or two).
- I'm a dog mom to a spunky puppy named Bandit, he keeps us on our toes!
- I am looking forward to an amazing school year!
7:15- student's arrive on campus
7:45 to 7:55- Homeroom & morning announcements
7:55 to 8:45- Specials (Mon/Art, Tues/P.E., Wed/Music, Thurs/P.E., Fri/P.E.).
8:45 to 10:15- English/Language Arts
10:15 to 10:45- Social Studies
10:45 to 11:15- Lunch
11:25 to 12:25- Math
12:25 to 1:10- Science
1:30-2:05- M.T.S.S. (reading intervention or enrichment)