Welcome to 4th Grade Math & Science Online!
Orientation video - https://youtu.be/kpVTWXnvJk8
How to get to class on teams - https://youtu.be/cRVKU44iFR0
- This year I will be using Microsoft Teams to conduct virtual classes and meetings. Messages will also be delivered through Skyward. Please make sure your contact information is up to date in Skyward. Please check my teacher's webpage for announcements. In addition, I have also set up a dojo account to communicate with parents too.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me.
- School 352-291-4040 ext. 51374
- Cell: 352-462-3411 (voice or text)
- Class Dojo: Https://Www.Classdojo.Com/Invite/?C=C2KN9ZJ
- Email: email@example.com
As we begin this adventure, I want to let you know that we will be using Microsoft Teams as our learning platform. I believe you will enjoy using this as our virtual classroom and find it a fun and engaging way to learn. In each team, you will be able to participate in lessons, work in small groups, have chats about school work, and much more. This is new to me as well and we will be learning and growing together. As I learn more, you will learn more.
I look forward to working with you and your family and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me and I will answer your questions or find out the answer the best I can.
To get to Microsoft Teams follow the directions below:
- Sign in to your MCPS desktop, just as you would at school. This can also be done by going to www.marionschools.netand click on "MCPS Desktop" at the upper right corner of the webpage. Log in using your user id and password just like you always have. If you have to put in your entire email address be sure to include @marionstudents.net
- Once logged in, find the icon for Office 365
- Then, click on Teams.
- You may also log into your email account from there.
- Mrs. Molander's web page: https://www.marionschools.net/Page/70001
Student Desktop Portal: https://desktop.marion.k12.fl.us/
Skyward Family Access Resources: https://www.marionschools.net/familyaccess
Code of Conduct: https://www.marionschools.net/codeofconduct
Please continue to read the information provided by the district, as new updates and information are available daily. These updates can be found on either the school or district website.
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.