Welcome to Ms. Faulconer's Art Class
SHARKS MAKE ART !
Welcome back Sunrise Sharks ! I am so excited for the new school year and for us to be creating together again ! Parents as always feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns. You can reach me at Michele.Faulconer@marion.k12.fl.us.
School begins on August 24, 2020 and while things make look a little diffrent due to COVID19, I will do everything possible to keep our students safe in the art room.
352-867-2100. The tech support will be available from 7:30am-4:30pm.
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.
Art Room Rules
- A Attitude is a choice ! Be positive !
- R Raise your hand to ask or answer a question.
- T Take care of your supplies.
- I Inside voices please.
- S Stay on task.
- T Turn mistakes into Masterpieces !
- S Sharks stay safe and six feet apart !
The A in STEAM is a term that represents the intergration of the arts in STEM education and the inclusion of creative thinking. Studying the Arts and Art History not only incorporates and enhances elements of Science, Math, Engineeering and Technology, but introduces the creative thinking process, collaboration and innovation.
- 24 pack of crayons (crayola if possible)
- childs scissor (round tip)
- pencil sharpener
- white paper (unlined)
- pack of assorted construction paper
- black sharpie (2nd, 3rd and 4th grade only)
- glue and or glue stick
- watercolor set with a brush
- colored pencils (2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade only)
If you are unable to obtain art supplies, please e mail me at Michele.Faulconer@marion.k12.fl.us