DAILY AND WEEKLY EXPECTATIONS:
- Come to class prepared!
- Be ready and willing to learn!
- Have an "I can" attitude!
- Homework to be turned in on Fridays.
- Make-up work from missed days.
Our Online Classroom
This year our class will be using Microsoft teams... Students will be instructed on how the program works during the school day, so just in case we have to go back to being online at any point it will be easy-peasy!
Microsoft teams will make everything easier, by allowing you to complete assignments, contact your teacher, have video classrooms and more all in one place!
While in school regularly, students will use Microsoft Teams to complete their independent work assignments and some quizzes. This will allow them to become more familiar with the system... besides, what kid doesn't like technology anymore?
All students will have a Homework folder that will go home nightly as well as a planner. It is expected that the following be done weekly:
- Parent signature for the week due by Friday (in planner)
- All Reading/ ELA homework complete and turned in on Friday
- Spelling and Vocabulary nightly homework complete (4 total)
- Number of the Week nightly homework complete (4 total)
- All additional math homework compelte and turned in on Friday.
Student Homework folders will consist of:
- sleeve for parent papers
- sleeve for Nightly Spelling/ Vocabulary Practice instructions
- sleeve for Nightly Number of the Week practice
- Front and back pockets for any additional practice they may need (these are due on Friday).
Students will be given a binder that they will keep at school that will help them learn organizational and study skills.
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.