Welcome to online learning with Mrs. Marmolejo!
Parents and students,
Our main platform that we will be using for online learning will be Google Classroom. This is where students will be able to find all of their assignments and instructions.
To access Google Classroom:
- Make sure that you are signed out of Google completely (this mainly applies to parents who may be signed into Google using their personal account).
- Login to the student MCPS desktop.
- Click "Google Apps" at the bottom of your screen.
- Click "Google Classroom".
- Add our classroom using code ye76ojp.
Please let me know if you have any issues accessing Google Classroom.
Nadene Marmolejo- Third Grade Teacher
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.