Hello Parents and Students!
I really do hope that you are taking care of yourself and keeping healthy.
I miss you so much I do hope and pray that we will soon be together again physically.
As you are aware, we will be going virtually/digitally for the next couple of weeks. This is a new dimension for many of us, but I do believe that we are going to get through this by working together as a team and make it a reality.
I will be using the following resources to assist in the virtual instruction:
1. Think Central
2. Youtube videos
5. I-Ready Math
All assignments along with guided notes will be on this site (MCPS Teacher website)
Please remember to also check the special area teacher's websites too for assignments.
1. Students are required to complete given assignments placed on this website.
2. Due date for assignments will be on Friday of each week by midnight.
3. These assignments will be graded and grades will be uploaded to skyward.
4. I-Ready Math - At the end of each week you should have at least 45 minutes.
NB. If you have completed all assignments before Friday please remember that you can always go to Xtra Math and or Prodigy as an extension to your learning experience.
MATH AND SCIENCE ARE JUST AS IMPORTANT AS ANY OTHER SUBJECT. PLEASE TAKE THE TIME OUT TO COMPLETE ASSIGNMENTS WEEKLY.
Mondays to Fridays 9am -10am and 1pm -2pm
During this time I will be available for any assistance needed.
- Email me at Garnet.Powell@marion.k12.fl.us
- You can also send me a message via Class Dojo.
- Whenever I am going to have an optional zoom meeting I will send the invitation via Class Dojo.
- If you need to talk to me privately send me an email or a dojo message and I will call you.