Mrs. Boyce's Page
Welcome students and parents to ESE Online Learning!
I will be available to contact during the hours of 8am-9am and 2pm-3pm.
I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. Call or Text (352) 462-1836
I will be contacting students for services weekly for lessons in ELA and Math.
If you need support or additional resources for anything that your classroom teacher has assigned please do not hesitate to ask.
- Click on your students Grade level to access lessons, resources and tools.
- You can also access your classroom teacher pages from here.
- Under each grade level is a link for ABC Mouse and Xtra Math please Spend 30 minutes each week your childs progress will be monitored weekly and logging in daily.
- Log your students into BrainPop JR for assignments and quizes. You will have to enter your grade code and create a student account.
- Each student will have their own login information and directions that will be shared through email.
- At the Bottom Click on links to access your students MCPS school desktop and additional activities.
- Please create a free account on Zoom for video conferencing. A link is provided below. We will need to use this to log into for meetings.
- Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.