Welcome to Mrs. Adelman's Art Class
This is going to be quite an adventure, but I know we can do it as long as we all have a positive attitude and work diligently like EAGLES. At-home Art class will be great! I promise. If you or your parents have any questions feel free to contact me:
temporary phone number: 352-639-2301
Or private message via Google Classroom
I will be answering calls, messages and emails from 9am-3pm Monday-Friday, and 9am- 12pm on weekends.
I miss you all sooooo much and hope to see you soon. Be safe. Stay home!
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.
Where do I start?
- Make sure you are connected to the student network.
- Find your classroom code and join your class using the classroom codes listed at the bottom this page. All assignments will be shared and uploaded here as well as Google Classroom, but must be submitted only to Google Classroom.
- To send a picture to Google Classroom, watch the video on how to upload a picture of your work on Google Classroom, it on the list of link on this page.
- Check for assignments on the Assignments tab on the left of this page.
- Check the Calendar tab on the left to look for due dates.
- Send me an email if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you picked up an Art packet from school, take a picture of your work and send it to my email: email@example.com Make sure your email has your full name, grade and homeroom teacher's name.
Google Classroom Codes
Jagiello: dcpfbosRockey: o5x5qc2Miller: igeaj621st Grade: