Welcome to Ms. Otero's Class!
Hours of Availability:
Monday - Friday 7:45 - 2:05
I am checking Class Dojo regularly!
Phone Number: 352 405 1856
You can also email me at
Stay safe and healthy!
- Ms. Otero
- Google Classroom Group A Code: hu2pkn5
- Google Classroom Group B Code: 2fol3wc
- ClassDojo Code: No class code. Send me an email if you need to be added.
Resources Available to Students:
- Supplementary Learning Material aka At Home Activity Packet (can be found in Assignments tab)
- i-Ready Math
- i-Ready Reading
- MyOn Reading
- Imagine Learning Reading
- Imagine Learning Math Facts
- Prodigy ( Class Code: FC5019 )
- Splashlearn.com ( Class Code: TLHOZN )
Tuesday's at 11 AM
Meeting ID: 980 8056 0116
Thursday's at 1 PM
Meeting ID: 935 1065 2100
- Distance Learning will continue until the last day of school, June 1st. Students will not be physically returning to school.
- Student WEEKLY assignments will be posted starting Wednesday, April 1st. They can be found HERE in Assignments and on Google Classroom.
- Check Documents for additional resources for students to use at home.
- The district-coordinated “GRAB & GO” meal service is AVAILABLE. Children 18 and under, will be provided a free breakfast, lunch, and snack bag each day. Additional details, including service locations and times, are available at marionschools.net. Please note: parents must bring all students in their home to receive meals for those students.
Chromebook/logging on questions?
Tech support will be available from 7:30am-4:30pm at 352-867-2100
DISCLAIMER: Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.