WELCOME TO PE - THE GREATEST SHOW!!!
GOOD MORNING SHADY HILL FAMILY!!
WELCOME TO DISTANCE LEARNING PE!!
ITS TIME TO GET UP AND START MOVING!!
Hello Shady Hill!
This is the PE Crew wishing you a safe and happy week! While we are under quarantine, the PE Department here at Shady Hill has put together a program to help us stay healthy and strong while staying safe. There will be a variety of videos and activities that will be posted for students to complete at home. Please note that some of the activities are OPTIONAL.
- IMPORTANT: There will be an activity log assignment posted below for students to complete for a grade. Once students complete the log, they will need to either scan, take a picture, etc. and email the log to either Coach Michael (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Coach Paul (email@example.com).
IMPORTANT- PLEASE READ!
You will have a total of 3 PE grades for Distance Learning.
YOUR SECOND PE LOG IS DUE FOR GRADING.
YOU WILL HAVE A THIRD ACTIVITY LOG TO COMPLETE. ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED A TOTAL OF 3 ACTIVITY LOGS, YOU HAVE FINISHED YOUR PE ASSIGNMENTS FOR THE 2019-20 SCHOOL YEAR.
A SPECIAL VIDEO FOR OUR COLT FAMILIES
Hello Shady Hill families! We put together some of our favorite moments in PE this year. We have had sooo many we couldn't get to them all. Maybe in our next video!
Take care of each other and we hope to see you soon.
Click on the link and enjoy: PE MISSES YOU
Here are some follow along videos we think you might enjoy!
These videos are optional, but we hope you follow along with us.
These are suitable for all age groups K-5
1. Follow along with Batman: Batman Workout
2. Follow along with Black Panther: Black Panther HITT Workout
3. Follow along with Spiderman: Spiderman Workout
4. Follow along with the Avengers: Avengers Workout
5. Follow along Old Town Road: Kids Old Town Road Workout
6. Follow along to Old Town Road: ZUMBA Workout
7. Follow along with Fortnite: Fortnite Workout
8. Follow the Force. May the Force be with you! Star Wars Jedi Workout
9. Grab something to be your light saber! The force will be with you: Star Wars HITT Workout
10. Follow along with Harry Potter: HIIT the Roof Workout
Especially for our younger kids: But the Sid Shuffle is for all ages too:)
1. Be your best gummy bear: Gummy Bear dance
2. Oh yes we did! Baby Shark!
3. Dance along: Trolls: Can't stop the feeling
4. Follow Sid from Ice Age and do the Continental Drift: The Sid Shuffle
5. Your Favorite: Cha Cha Shuffle
ASSIGNMENT: Physical Education Activity Log
The following assignment will need to completed at home for a grade. The student will need to complete and record a minimum of 30 minute activities three (3) times a week.