Parents and Students,
Please refer to the following list of resources to assist you as we start this new distance-learning journey together:
- Class Dojo- This will remain our primary source of communication. I will be posting weekly assignments/lesson plans here. I will provide information about how to implement Class Dojo remote learning from home as soon as I have it available.
- Email- You may also email me with any questions you may have at – firstname.lastname@example.org
- iReady- Students will access iReady through their student portal. Complete 45 minutes of Math and 45 minutes of Reading weekly.
- Amplify/CKLA- I will periodically upload passages and grammar practice assignments from the language arts book to be sent back via Class Dojo.
- Think Central/Go Math- Students can login from their student portal and complete weekly posted assignments.
- Science and Social Studies- Resources will be uploaded on class dojo.
- MyOn- Students can access MyON through their student portals for reading resources.
Assignments will begin Wednesday, April 1st.
Instructions on accessing the student portal:
- Go to marionschools.net
- Click on the MCPS DESKTOP tab (it looks like a little laptop)
- Log into the MCPS Desktop using the student’s login (If student’s do not remember their login information, you can reach me via class dojo or e-mail and I will send you their login.)
The best times to reach me are M-F during the hours of 9:00am-10:00am, and 12:30pm-1:30pm through email email@example.com or via Class Dojo.
Please be sure to check our Special Area Teacher's Websites as well for assignments.
PE: Suzanne Hawk/Tim Glisson
Art: Joyce Dejarnett
Music: Katrina Willis