· The unauthorized recording and/or photographing of employees, volunteers and/or students is prohibited. In addition, unauthorized and inappropriate posting to social media formatted sites of employees, volunteers and/or students is prohibited. Students who are in violation will result in a maximum suspension, alternative placement, or expulsion.
· On-line classroom disruptions coming from any student(s) and/or device(s) (i.e. disruptive parents, loud music, inappropriate background, etc.) will be immediately removed from the on-line class for the remainder of the period. More serious and/or severe classroom disruptions will result in a maximum suspension, alternative placement, or expulsion.
MCPS Online Students without Video (QSMA)
· Make up QSMA Sessions for online students without video will take place in the Media Center.
· Students who miss class (excused or unexcused) that normally have a camera should make up their assessment with their classroom teacher.
· Make-Up Dates will be Monday October 19th and Tuesday October 20th from 8 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
· Students must be dropped off/picked up through Carline.
· Slots will be filled by appointment only.
· Students will be socially distanced and face covering must be worn.
· Please have parents call the school at (352) 671-6235 Ext. 55109 to set up an appointment with Mr. Maldonado or send their request via email to: Antonio.Maldonado@marion.k12.fl.us .
· Students should plan on taking multiple QSMA’s during the same session to accommodate limited space in the Media Center.
· DEADLINE to signup - Parents must contact Mr. Maldonado by 3:30 p.m. on Friday, October 16th to set up an appointment to test.
Note: This process is not for make-up QSMA testing, students should contact their classroom teacher. This process is ONLY for on-line students without cameras.
Welcome incoming 6th graders. Classes begin Monday, August 24th. I look forward to meeting you. :)
If you are taking classes online, you need to log into Microsoft Teams and click on your Panther Prime Time class no later than 9:15. The orientation video linked above can help you if you aren't sure how to navigate Microsoft Teams.