Welcome to Mrs. Brotherhood's Kindergarten Class!
Here is some important information.
Student assignments, along with online instruction, will be given through Microsoft Teams.
How to access your child's desktop:
- Go to www.marionschools.net and click the desktop (computer icon). They will then have to put in their username and password (all lowercase). Once in, they will have access to i-Ready, Social Studies Weekly, and Stemscopes.
- To access i-Ready once they are in their desktop, click the tab i-Ready.
- To access Social Studies Weekly once they are in their desktop, click the tab eTextbooks.
- To access Stemscopes once they are in their desktop, click the tab Programs.
Please click the supply list below to find the supplies for this year.
Please contact me through Class Dojo!
The other two ways to contact me are listed below:
- School number: (352) 671-6200
- Email - Britni.Brotherhood@marion.k12.fl.us
If you are having problems with your Chromebook/logging on, then you can contact tech support at (352) 867-2100.
Disclaimer: Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child's image or identyfing information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the cameria feed from your device.