Student Services Manager
HELP DESK NUMBER AND TECHNOLOGY DISCLAIMER
Help Desk number for parents and students
352-867-2100 Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
*Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.
Children with engaged parents are more likely to:
- Earn higher grades or test scores
- Graduate from high school and attend post-secondary education
- Develop self-confidence and motivation in the classroom
- Have better social skills and classroom behavior
They are also less likely to:
- Have low self-esteem
- Need redirection in the classroom
- Develop behavioral issues
****The importance of reading to your children