Mrs. Michelle Moles & Ms. Stephanie Boisvert's PreK Class News
During this month, we will focus on Animals. The experiences planned during this month focus on animals and their habitats. Our weekly areas of focus are:
- Big cats-lions, tigers, cheetahs, leopards, panthers, jaguars
- Animals that live in the grasslands-giraffe, zebra, meerkat, hyena, wildebeest
- Apes & Monkeys
- Large Gray Animals-Elephants, Hippos, Rhinos, Warthogs, Crocodiles
You can help your child this month by:
- Reading to your child every day.
- Taking walks outside, observing and discussing the changes of the season.
- Looking for things that are different shades of any color
- Pointing out things that begin with the letter(s) Zz, Gg, Jj.
- Talking about Animals.
- Pointing out objects in the environment that have different shapes. Talk about the shapes that you see in buildings and other objects in the environment.
Colors: Colors in nature
Shapes: Sphere, Cylinder, Cube
Letters: Zz, Gg, Jj
We love our families to participate in our program and monthly themes. Your participation helps your child feel important and valued. Please send the following to school with your child:
*Find objects that begin with any of the letters we are working on, talk about the sound the letter makes at the beginning of the object's name.
*Books about animals we are studying.
Thank you so much for all you do,
Mrs. Michelle Moles and Ms. Stephanie Boisvert
Please explore the web pages I have put together on the left hand side of this website. Here are short descriptions of what these pages contain.
Teacher Homepage-This page! This is the page you will come to first. I will post important announcements here and keep you updated about our monthly themes.
Meet the Teacher-Just a little information about me.
Supplies-Our PreK "must have" supplies and wish list.
Contact Information-A quick way to find my email address and phone number.
Per district policy your child will be required to have and wear a face covering when socially distancing is not possible. Please put an extra one or two in your child's backpack in case the one they are wearing becomes soiled during the day.