How to view your classwork and assignments?
To view your assignments and learning activities for the day visit www.Planbook.com. The link is below.
Video on how to use MS Teams
Document with step by step on how to use MS Teams
How to use MS Teams
*Click the words to down a PDF or the image above.
Reopening FAQ | Your Options | What You Can Do | Questions and Comments | Documents
Health & Safety
We make the health and safety of our students and staff a top priority, especially during this pandemic. With many students and staff members returning to campus, here are some of the measures we're taking:
- School Board Resolution requires face coverings (masks, shields, etc.) on school board property when social distancing is not possible
- Maintaining a clean environment at all times thanks to the dedication of custodial crews, teachers, and all of us. Measures include cleaning and disinfecting high-touch areas every night using best practices based Centers for Disease Control and Florida Department of Health in Marion County guidelines, and the national Academy of Cleaning Excellence. Staff training certifications add to the importance and success of this step.
- Refilling hand sanitizer stations and pump bottles daily and more often if needed to provide instant disinfecting
- Using Peroxy HDOX, a safe and environmentally-friendly cleaning agent, on every campus by custodians. Classroom teachers also have this available.
- Providing free face masks and Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) to all students and staff members.
- Shutting down classroom and disinfecting when COVID-19 exposure is suspected or confirmed.
- Operating fresh-air HVAC systems to pump outside air into classrooms, maintaining healthy air quality.
- When it comes to school buses, using face masks, hand sanitizer, between-route and nightly cleanings, and continuous monitoring. Buses can be taken offline for COVID-19 concerns.
- Providing specific steps to help students exposed to COVID-19 based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Florida Department of Health in Marion County
- Issuing directives to help staff members exposed to COVID-19 conditions based on the same CDC and DOH guidelines.
Student Day: 7:55AM - 2:30PM
Teacher Day: 7:25AM - 3:10PM
Early Release Time: 12:20PM
School Office Hours: 7:30AM - 3:00PM
Breakfast is FREE for all students starting at 7:30AM
Student Lunch: $1.75(If qualified, reduced price is: $0.40 or free)
All Visible clothing must be within the color guidelines.
Solid colors of White, Gold / Yellow, Black and Navy Blue and must have a collar and sleeves.
Solid colors of Khaki, Navy Blue, and Black. Clothing must be the appropriate size for the child so that the clothing is being worn at the student's waist.
Only sneakers with laces are allowed to be worn.
All Students must wear a belt with their shirts tucked in.
Uniform Dress Code Presentation