Our Orientation powerpoint for PE is on the website home and is under the page PE Orientation. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!
I will be teaching physical education online for grades K-3 and physical education face to face for grades 4-5. All online students from grades K-3 will have me as their PE teacher. All online students from grades 4-5 will have Coach Brewer as their PE teacher. Online will be done on Microsoft Teams this year. All assignments for online PE need to be turned in on Microsoft Teams. Each class has their own Microsoft Teams page that will have assignments on. I will have live video on Microsoft Teams each week going over the scope and sequence for the lesson. I will send out the time for the meeting. The time will be during the PE time assigned per grade level. Assignments will be turned in on Microsoft Teams. Most assignments will be exercise related and students will submit the assignment by selecting turn in and following the directions. Students might have to submit a photo of them doing the activity to recieve credit. Directions will be on each team's website for how to do that. There will also be assignments or quizzes each week that are written that are supposed to check for understanding. If you have any questions my contact information and office hours are on my homepage.
Here is my schedule.
- Second Grade: Hartman/Rolls: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 7:55 AM to 8:45 AM.
- Kindergarten: De La Rocha/Roberts: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 8:50 AM to 9:40 AM.
- Third Grade: Sellers/Hahn: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 9:45 AM to 10:35 AM.
- First Grade: Boland/Cicchella: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 12:00 PM to 12:50 PM.
PE Face to Face.
- Fifth Grade: Gwin/Harness/Bordell/Rickey: Monday, Thursday, and Friday from 12:50 PM to 1:50 PM.
- Fourth Grade: Pizzulo: Monday. Chittum: Tuesday. Redden: Wendesday. Redden/McCutchan: Thursday. McCutchan/Pizzulo/Chittum: Friday.
- 7:10 AM to 3:30 PM.
- Students if you have a question you can contact me in Microsoft Teams during your class period and I can respond quickly to it.
- Parents if you have a question you can email me or call me. I usually respond back within 30 minutes unless I am teaching a class. My email is email@example.com
- My phone number is 352-671-4810 EXT 51632
Phone number: (321) 244-8642 Google Voice