Welcome to our VPK Inclusion Homepage with Ms. Piperato and Mrs. Tripp
We hope you all are enjoying a safe and fun summer break. If your child will be attending VPK for the 2021-2022 school year more information will be forthcoming as we receive informationo from our Principla, Mrs. Dreher. During the school year you will be referring to our webpage each month to find out what theme and concepts your child is exploring and learning about.
Activities for you to do daily.
- Read to your child every day. If you can't find the time ask an older sibling to.
- Point out letters you see in the environment. (i.e. P at the beginning of Publix, T at the beginning of Target, W at the beginning of Walmart, etc.)
- Discuss the colors and shapes you see in the environment. Nature walks are full of shapes and colors.
- When talking to your child, try to use as many adjectives as you can to encourage vocabulary and sentence structure.
- Encourage your child to sort common househld items by color, shape and size.
Ms. Piperato and Mrs. Tripp
We love our "Little Manatees" !