CONTACT INFO & HOURS DURING COVID-19
I'm available each day during the normal school contract hours, 8:10 am - 3:50 pm, Monday - Friday. If your phone call is thrown to voicemail, please leave a message and I will call back as quickly as possible.
Cell for Work (call or text): 978-593-4471
Remind: If you respond to a text, I will see it and answer.
Hello, this is Dr. Adkins representing Howard Middle School Chorus. We are very proud of our chorus program. It has a rich history of good performances and prestigious awards that represent students, parents, teachers, and administrators who care about the community. The first year of chorus is open to every Howard Middle School student regardless of experience. Transfer students to Howard can join an advanced choir if they have previous experience. Come sing!
- VIVACE - Our advanced chorus exclusively for 8th-graders, men & women. Audition required.
- AMORE - Our advanced chorus for women only who have completed beginning chorus.
- FORTE - Our advanced chorus for men only who have completed beginning chorus.
- DA CAPO - First-year chorus open to any Howard Middle School student
- If you need to contact Dr. Adkins directly, send a text or call 978-593-4471.
- Email: email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.