Technology Integration Drives Education
Technology Program Specialist
- Assist faculty & staff with integrating available technology into curriculum.
- Model and demonstrate effective use of technology and assist school administrators and teachers in understanding implications for classroom practices and student achievement.
- Disseminate and assess current trends, research, and best practices related to technology and their impact on student learning.
- Maintain appropriate records and conduct on-going evaluation of programs, services and student achievement.
- Assist and collaborate with other educators in planning program goals, objectives and methods.
Technology & Information Services
Create simple and efficient access for students, staff and parents using ANY device.
District Technology Goals
Goal I: Ensure all schools will have adequate and equitable technology resources.
Goal II: Improve learning for students and enhance instruction by teachers.
Goal III: Enhance communication between schools, parents and the district office.
Goal IV: Provide a secure, efficient, and reliable school/district technology infrastructure.
Goal V: Provide world-class technical support for all schools and departments.
Goal VI: Enhance technical staff development for all personnel in the effective use of technology.