Service As Action
- All students are expected to participate in Community / Volunteer Service activities.
- Community / Volunteer Service is defined as hours that students do not receive a grade nor compensated (paid) for completing.
- Hours required:
- Year 1 (6th Grade) Students - 2 hours
- Year 2 (7th Grade) Students - 4 hours
- Year 3 (8th Grade) Students - Community Project (See Below)
Please click on the following link for the Service as Action Log sheet:
Service as Action Log Sheet
Do you need help with trying to figure out what you can do to volunteer? Here's a link on how you can help your community:
60 Ways to Better Your Community
HMS MYP 8th Grade Community Project
All 8th grade students enrolled at HMS will complete a community project as an IB requirement.