- The CF Dual Enrollment program provides college courses that meet high school graduation requirements and are transferable to universities.
- Dual Enrollment jump starts a student's college career, and it’s close to home!
- Tuition is free and college textbooks are provided at no cost to public school students in the CF Dual Enrollment program.
- Students are offered access to college resources, facilities and services, including tutoring. They can join clubs, participate in activities and get involved!
Admission: (Submit all by deadline)
- For eligible students in grades 6-12.
- Submission of an online CF Dual Enrollment application by the application deadline.
- Submission of acceptable, current scores on an approved placement exam (SAT, ACT, PERT).
- Submission of a current high school transcript with appropriate high school GPA.
- Passing scores on the Florida State-wide Assessment for reading and the End-of-Course (EOC) Assessment for algebra. (Public school students only)
- Appropriate paperwork from the high school (blue book form for public school, registration form for private school and home schooled students) submitted at time of registration.
If you need to schedule the PERT, please call the CF Testing Center:
- Ocala Campus – 352-854-2322, ext. 1564 or 1572
- Citrus Campus – 352-746-6721, ext. 6195
- Levy Center – 352-493-9533
College of Central Florida does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, marital status, nation origin, genetic information or disability status in its programs, activities and employment.
For inquiries regarding nondiscrimination policies contact Equity Officer, Ocala Campus, Ewers Century Center, Room 201C, 3001 S.W. College Road, 352-854-2322, ext. 1437, or email@example.com.