Purchasing Department Homepage
Our goal statement is: "More to the classroom!"
District personnel can access current bids and contracts through our SharePoint website.
The Marion County Public Schools Purchasing Department functions under the Florida Statutes, School Board Policy and Florida Administrative Code.
As a government agency we are expected to supply information to our employees and intended vendors who supply and purchase merchandise that we use in our schools and departments.
When browsing our website you may not find the exact item you are looking for. Please feel free to call the Purchasing Department with your questions or inquiries at (352) 671-7500 .
- Contract Status
- Invitation to Bid/RFP
- Registered Vendor
Bids/RFPs are in alphabetical order, locate the title you are interested, click on the number. Bid doc will open, you will want to print and thoroughly read prior to submitting your proposal. Please check for any addendums that may be posted.
Current List of Active ITB/RFP Opportunities and Sole-Source Postings
Bid 3789MF School Cafeteria Products for Central Warehouse, Term Contract
Bid Opening: Wednesday, January 15, 2020
Other Documents Relevant to Bid 3789MF:
Bid 3788GM - Laser Toner Cartridges
Bid Opening: Tuesday, December 17, 2019 @ 2:00PM
Other Documents Relevant to Bid 3788GM:
- Bid 3788GM Laser Toner Cartridges Attachment A - Proposal Form
- Request for Information (RFI) 1
- Request for Information (RFI) 2
RFR 3724RC - Adoption of Instructional Materials Collected Submission Fees
Notice to Vendors: Please keep your email address current so that you do not miss an opportunity to bid. Also if you have registered and have a spam blocker you will need to add our Marion County address to your address book, otherwise you will miss the opportunity to bid.
Note to Vendors:
- Your billing information should be kept current with Accounts Payable at 352-671-7706.
- Unless indicated in the bidding document, any solicitation downloaded from sources other than the official School Board of Marion County, Florida, Purchasing Department website may not be the official and final version, and may result in the rejection of a quote/submittal/bid/proposal if not based upon an accurate rendition of the solicitation.
- Most of our documents are in PDF format. You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view them.
- If an error is found, please contact us by email: email@example.com.