Students wishing to take Marion eLearning classes must have the following:
- Working telephone - so that the teacher can have an open line of communication with the parents and students at all times
- Printer - for printing various resources and documents needed in the course work
- Camera/video - for taking pictures and/or recording documentation of work
- Learning coach - parent or adult that provides a role as a learning coach at home for the students, helping to motivate them and assist in their learning
- Learning zone - a learning environment free from distractions where your child can work on his/her school work daily.
- Daily access to the Internet - to participate in the Marion eLearning virtual school. A variety of web-based and technology based resources are provided to assure student success.
- We are currently accepting applications for enrollments for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Please contact Dianna Henderson at 867-2137 to schedule your registration appointment.
- Prior to your appointment, complete the appropriate registration packet by clicking below. Please print a copy and bring it with you.
Still have questions? We have answers!
Contact us by using the email or phone numbers below. We are always happy to talk about Marion eLearning!
School email: email@example.com
- Paul Vowinkel ♦ Marion eLearning Program Coordinator ♦ 236-0569 ♦ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dianna Henderson ♦ Marion eLearning Registration ♦ 867-2137 ♦ email@example.com
We offer Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, and PE classes for Kindergarten through Fifth Grade.
Marion eLearning is part of the Marion County Public School System. Registration is open from May 2019 - January 2020.