12th Grade Information
Date and Time: Saturday, April 29, 2017
Date and Time: Saturday, May 6, 2017; 8:00 PM – 11:00 PM
Location: Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites; 3600 SW 38th Avenue , Ocala, FL
MANDATORY Graduation Practice - Friday May 12th 8AM-2PM
Friday, May 19, 2017
7:00 PM at Richard Kennedy Stadium
Students must arrive in Cafeteria no later than 6:00 PM
COLLEGE ENTRANCE TESTS
- Register for the ACT
- Register for the SAT
- Click here for online practice materials for ACT and SAT and CPT
- Click here for more information about resources that will help you with SAT and ACT preparation
- Click here for a downloadable ACT practice booklet
- Click here for the SAT Test Preparation Center
If you are a JUNIOR or SENIOR student who currently receives free or reduced school lunch, you are eligible for two (2)ACT and (2)SAT fee waivers during your high school career (not each school year).
Ever feel like you don't have a clue about what you want to do in college or even if you want to go to college? Try taking a career survey on the "Florida Choices" website to see what careers you would be best suited for.
- Click here to take a career survey on the Florida Choices website
- Click here to find a college in Florida that offers the degree program you are interested in
Click here to view the official FAFSA (Federal Student Aid for College) powerpoint, which has important information, websites, and contact numbers to assist students and their parents with applying for student aid.
SENIOR NEWS YOU CAN USE
Bright Futures Students be sure to go online to WWW.FACTS.ORG to check the status of your Bright Futures award. If they have lost their password they may follow the attached set of instructions. Any questions please meet with your guidance counselor.
Bright Futures ID/Password Recovery
If you did not receive an E-mail with your ID and Pin from our original meeting or you have lost it you can follow the below procedure to capture this information. Please be aware that your assessment will not be posted until the end of January!
- Log onto WWW.floridastudentfinancialaid.com/SSFAD/BF/
- There are icons across the top of the page. Click on the one that says “Application Status and Award History”.
- Looking down the list of options click on “Get My User ID and Pin” (1st option)
- Fill in the required information – Social Security Number; First Name; Middle Initial; Last Name; Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy).
- Directly below Date of Birth there is an icon that says “View My User ID and Pin Information” and click on it.
- Your information should appear on the screen.