Our classroom is using google classroom to list all our classroom activities and tasks. Please log in through your marion desktop.
My virtual office hours for student questions are 9-10am and 1-2pm.
If you have any questions please contact me through DOJO.
Weekly student expectations include completing-
- 45 minutes of Math and Reading each week
- 20 minutes of daily reading
- 3 Reading tasks
- 3 Math tasks
- 1 Science and 1 Social Studies
This Week 4/6-4/11 our students have DRAMA. Please check out Mr. Berardi's Webpage
Check out Ms. Sheila's optional dance (Zoom) schedule on her webpage
AR is now available from home!!
PLEASE CLICK THE LEFT TAB FOR THIS WEEK'S VIRTUAL LEARNING ASSIGNMENTS
Child Responsibility at Home
- Each Night:Read an AR book for 20 minutes.
- Each Week: Complete assignments for Homework Contract
- Friday Look over the papers in the Friday Folder with an adult and have a parent sign the folder confirming that they have seen the graded papers and behavior grade for the week.
Standards for each subject
Reading Literature- Main Idea and details, comprehension questions, characters, Writing a Summary, Making Predictions
Reading Informational Text - Main Idea and details
Math Place value to 1000, different ways to write numbers
Science Scientists, scientific process, science patterns
Social Studies Citizenship, map skills
Standards will be changing every nine weeks so keep checking back to see what your child is learning. This makes it easier to question them about what they are learning.
Year at a Glance
- Complete homework assignments weekly and get a parent signature upon completion.
- Read 20 minutes every evening and take AR test weekly.
- Complete assignments in class on time.
- Make up all assigned work missed due to absence in less than a week.
- Cooperate with assigned groups to complete class assignments.
- Use complete sentences for written responses when appropriate.
- Complete 45 minutes a week of i-Ready reading.
- Complete 45 minutes a week of i-Ready math.
- Meet the individualized AR reading goal for the 9 weeks.