Welcome to our class website!
We will start distance learning on Wednesday, April 1st. Students will receive assignments through this website.You must look at the assignment tab to see the assignments for the week, if you are having any issues, please feel free to contact me. My office hours will be 10:00-11:00 and 1:00-2:00 Monday-Friday. I will personally calling each parent on Monday to see how I can assist you and your child to meet their educational needs. I miss you all so very much!!!
My Email is Karen.muller@marion.K12.fl.us
Here are a few activities that you can do with your child each day.
- Read with your child each day, and have your child label the pictures in the story.
- Talk about the sequence of events, what happened first, next and last?
- Have them draw or write a detail of what happened in the story.
- Have fun and act out the story.
- Complete 30 minutes of Teachtown: Every parent is now a facilitator. Please accept your invitation.
- Have your child assist with the daily chores. Let them help measure ingredients while cooking. Sort clothing by color or item while doing laundry. Count out silverware, plates and glasses when setting the table.
- Play a board game and have your child count the spaces.
- Play action and movement songs like (Head, shoulders, and toes, The Hokey Pokey or The Wheels on the bus).
Parents and Guardians, your child is served in the ASD Modified Curriculum Class which icludes behavior management services as a part of your child's ongoing support. If you need extra assistance in creating at home routines or just questions about behaviors you can reach out to the school behavior therapist. Julianne Boisvert at email@example.com or call (352) 291-7900 ext 50331. She is availableby phone M-F from 7:45- 2:05. Emails will be checked regularly.