Welcome to our class website!
I am so very excited to be working with your children this year!
My office hours will be 12:00-1:00 and 2:00-3:00 Monday-Friday.
My Email is Karen.muller@marion.K12.fl.us
My School Phone number is 291-7900 EXT 50345
Supply list for this year
- Lysol wipes
- Baby wipes
- 5 boxes Kleenex
- 1 box quart size baggies
- 1 box gallon size baggies
- Hand sanitizer
- 2 Dozen pencils
- Head phones
- 1 pack od dry erase markers
- 5 Glue sticks
- 2 plastic folders
- Change of clothing to match the season
Here are a few activities that you can do with your child each day.
- Read with your child each day, and have your child label the pictures in the story.
- Talk about the sequence of events, what happened first, next and last?
- Have them draw or write a detail of what happened in the story.
- Have fun and act out the story.
- Have your child assist with the daily chores. Let them help measure ingredients while cooking. Sort clothing by color or item while doing laundry. Count out silverware, plates and glasses when setting the table.
- Play a board game and have your child count the spaces.
- Play action and movement songs like (Head, shoulders, and toes, The Hokey Pokey or The Wheels on the bus).
Parents and Guardians, your child is served in the ASD Modified Curriculum Class which icludes behavior management services as a part of your child's ongoing support. If you have questions about behaviors you can reach out to the school behavior therapist. Julianne Boisvert at email@example.com or call (352) 291-7900 ext 50331. She is availableby phone M-F from 7:45- 2:05. Emails will be checked regularly.