Ms. Major’s Second Grade Class Is Getting “Third Grade Ready.”
Welcome to my Website! I will be available Monday-Friday from 10:00-11:00 am and 12:00-1:00 pm beginning Wednesday, April 1st. You can contact me through Class Dojo or Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to continuing to work with you and your family this school year.
Welcome to the last week of school. This week is a fun week for those who have completed all of their assignments and a catch-up week for those who have missing assignments. I have enjoyed working with you and your family this year and hope that you have a wonderful, restful summer.
Fun Activity: Escape from 2nd Grade (The links for this activity have been emailed to you through your portal email and/or your parent's email)
- Escape from 2nd Grade Letter (You may work at your own pace. You do not need to turn in anything).
- Challenge #1
- Mystery Item #1
- Challenge #2
- Mystery Item #2
- Challenge #3
- Mystery Item #3
- Challenge #4
- Mystery Item #4
- Challenge #5
- Mystery Item #5
- Escape from 2nd Grade Certificate
- Virtual Field Trip: https://kids.sandiegozoo.org/videos (Do not need to turn in anything)
- Unfinished Work in: iReady, myOn, CPALMS, and Top Score
- 45 minutes iReady Reading
- Read 20 Minutes Each Day (Can use myOn)
- Unfinished Work in: iReady, CPALMS, Thinkcentral, and myOn
- 45 minutes iReady Math
- Unfinished Work: STEMScopes, myOn
- Unfinished Work: Studies Weekly