Ms. Rehrer 2nd grade
Distance Learning Information
2nd Grade will be using Google Classroom for lessons and attendance recording.
To Get to Google Classrooms
- Google classroom is a tile on the MCPS Desktop.
- This is the same desktop where GoMath Think Central, Social Studies Weekly, STEMScope for Science, and iReady. These are all resources we will be using.
- Click on Google Apps at the bottom.
- Then click on Google Classroom.
- You should see a class called Ms. Rehrer’s 2nd Grade Class.
- In the bottom right corner of the tile is accept. Please accept.
- If you do not see the accept button click the plus sign in the upper right corner. Click join class and use this code: oxb3hqe
- Make sure you are on your student's email. You can check this by clicking the icon in the upper right corner.
Each week students will receive lessons in ELA, Math, Science, and Social Studies in Google Classroom. Art, Music, or PE will have 1 assignment.
Week of April 1-3
- 1 assignment in ELA
- 1 assignment in Math
- 1 assignment in Social Studies
- 1 assignment in Music
- 3 assignments in ELA & Math
- 3 assignments in Math
- 1 assignment in Science, Social Studies, & Specials ( Art, Music, PE)
Each week students need to complete 45 minutes in reading and in math.
Read 20 minutes a day!
Every day students will need to log in to Google Classroom and complete the attendance assignment. The assignment will be a daily question to answer. This allows the teacher to take attendance daily.
Student Username and Password
Each student has a username, password, and email address. If you do not know your student’s log in information, please contact the teacher to receive it.
Ms. Rehrer’s Contact Information and Availability
Available: Monday-Friday 10:30-11:30 and 12:30-1:30*
During this time you can email, call/ text me @ 352-405-1864, or Google Classroom chat any questions or concerns that you may have. *If this time does not work for you, please let me know…I will try to respond as quickly as possible…please be flexible*
Marion County Public Schools may record online classroom sessions utilizing third-party platforms (Zoom, Google Classroom, etc.). These recordings will only be used for educational purposes and may be shared on other learning platforms. If you do not want your child’s image or identifying information recorded, utilize your device/platform controls to stop the camera feed from your device.
Google Classroom Help...Please follow this link.
How to: • Get into your Google Classroom • Join a class • View your assignments