Phone: 352-671-6210 Ext. 57988
Degrees and Certifications:
K-6 Elementary Education K12 Spanish ESOL Endorsed M.Ed. Educational Leadership
I was born in Panama, Republic of Panama. I have been living in the state of Florida for about twenty-five years. I have a Bachelor of Arts in K-6 Elementary Education from Saint Leo University. Also, I have a Master of Education in Educational Leadership from Saint Leo University. In addition I’m ESOL Endorsed and I hold a K12 Spanish certification. I like to cook, dance and sing. I am also the advisor of the English / ESOL Club. This year I will be teaching Developmental Language Arts through ESOL, English 1, 2, 3, & 4 through ESOL. Finally, I want to leave you with this: Remember that… "Wisdom is power ... a power that no one can take away from you" Anonymous
Hi! Class and welcome back,
Begining Wednesday, March 30th ALL quarter 4 assignmens will be completed through google classroom. In addition, class meetings will be conducted via zoom. Please make sure to download the zoom app in your phones and or computers. Bellow is my weekly availability:
- Parents and students questions or concerns can be e-mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org from 9:00 a.m. till 3:30 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Office Hours (help with assignments and make-up work) from 11:00 a.m. till 1:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Class meeting via zoom once a week for about 20 to 30 minutes:
1st Period: Mondays at 1:30 p.m.
2nd Period: Mondays at 2:30 p.m.
3rd Period: Tuesdays at 1:30 p.m.
4th Period Tuesdays at 2:30 p.m.
5th Period Wednesdays at 1:30 p.m.
6th Period Wednesday at 2:30 p.m.
- Quick questions and last minute info at whatsApp. All students has been added to a group chat by class period.
- Remember to sign up for google clasroom, that is where you will find ALL ASSIGNMENTS. Bellow are the class codes per period. We can do this! See you in the google classroom!