Clubs & Organizations
Sponsor: Ms. Koehn
- Ocala Christmas Parade
- Winter Program
- Advanced Band performs for Hammett Bowen
- Solo & Ensemble Night
- Advanced Band performance at Marion County Middle School Band Festival at MTI
- Spring Concert
- Advanced Band Fine Arts Trip
Sponsor: Ms. Adams
Yearbook staff members will have Yearbook/Media Center Assistant as a class.
Sponsor: Ms. Thelusma
Health Occupations students participate in the local and state meetings/competitions. This unique program helps individuals with leadership skills, self worth, motivation, and allows students to explore the many health care fields.
FFA - Future Farmers of America
Sponsor: Ms. Coughlin
Students will practice for different events and contests in the FFA. They will practice parliamentary procedure, public speaking, forestry, horticulture, soils, livestock, tools, meats, poultry, veggies, and more!
Sponsor: Mr. Weyrauch
Students will practice for competitions with other schools. Direct any questions you may have to Mr. Weyrauch.
Sponsors: Ms. Kepner, Ms. C. Bentlejewski, Mr. McCleery, Ms. Beers, and Ms. Goenaga
BETA Club is comprised of students who have at least a 3.5 GPA. BETA meetings are held on the 2nd and 4th MONDAY of each month after school until 3:00 pm, in Mrs. Kepner's Room (4-206).
Sponsor: Ms. Kingcade
Members of FBLA must be enrolled in Business & Technology with Ms. Kingcade for at least one semester of the academic year.
Purpose of FBLA
- Develop competent, aggressive business leadership
- Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work
- Create more interest in and understanding of American business enterprise
- Encourage members in the development of individual projects which contribute to the improvement of home, business, and community
- Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism
- Encourage and practice efficient money management
- Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty
- Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals
- Facilitate the transition from school to work
LEGO Robotics Club
Sponsor: Mr. Roberts
The LEGO Robotics Club will meet to form a team and compete in the FLL competition. FIRST LEGO League (FLL) puts children in charge. Teams mix curiosity and imagination with LEGO bricks, sensors, motors, and gears to invent unique, autonomous robots capable of completing various missions. The Challenge is based on a set of real-world problems facing scientists and engineers today.
It has two parts: the Robot Challenge and the Project.