Clubs & Organizations
Sponsor: Mr. Reardon - Nicholas.Reardon@marion.k12.fl.us
- Ocala Christmas Parade
- Winter Program
- Advanced Band performs for Hammett Bowen
- Solo & Ensemble Night
- Advanced Band performance at Marion County Middle School Band Festival at MTI
- Spring Concert
- Advanced Band Fine Arts Trip
Sponsor: Ms. Barkley - Victoria.Barkley@marion.k12.fl.us
Yearbook staff members will have Yearbook/Media Center Assistant as a class.
Sponsor: Mr. Cintron - Wilson.Cintron@marion.k12.fl.us
Health Occupations students participate in the local and state meetings/competitions. This unique program helps individuals with leadership skills, self worth, motivation, and allows students to explore the many health care fields.
FFA - Future Farmers of America
Sponsor: Mrs. Graycheck
Students will practice for different events and contests in the FFA. They will practice parliamentary procedure, public speaking, forestry, horticulture, soil, livestock, tools, meats, poultry, veggies, and more!
Sponsor: Mr. Weyrauch - Clifford.Weyrauch@marion.k12.fl.us
Students will practice for competitions with other schools. Direct any questions you may have to Mr. Weyrauch.
Sponsors: Ms. Kepner - email@example.com Ms. C. Bentlejewski - firstname.lastname@example.org Mr. McCleery - email@example.com Ms. Beers - firstname.lastname@example.org
BETA Club is comprised of students who have at least a 3.8 GPA. BETA meetings are held on the 2nd and 4th THURSDAY of each month after school until 3:00 pm, in Mrs. Kepner's Room (4-206).
Sponsor: Ms. Kingcade - email@example.com
Members of FBLA must be enrolled in Business & Technology with Ms. Kingcade for at least one semester of the academic year.
Purpose of FBLA
- Develop competent, aggressive business leadership
- Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work
- Create more interest in and understanding of American business enterprise
- Encourage members in the development of individual projects which contribute to the improvement of homes, businesses, and the community
- Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism
- Encourage and practice efficient money management
- Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty
- Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals
- Facilitate the transition from school to work
Civil Air Patrol
Sponsor: Maj Larry R. Spangler - firstname.lastname@example.org