Clubs & Organizations
Sponsor: Mr. Reardon
- Ocala Christmas Parade
- Winter Program
- Advanced Band performs for Hammett Bowen
- Solo & Ensemble Night
- Advanced Band performance at Marion County Middle School Band Festival at MTI
- Spring Concert
- Advanced Band Fine Arts Trip
Sponsor: Ms. Adams
Yearbook staff members will have Yearbook/Media Center Assistant as a class.
Sponsor: Ms. Thelusma
Health Occupations students participate in the local and state meetings/competitions. This unique program helps individuals with leadership skills, self worth, motivation, and allows students to explore the many health care fields.
FFA - Future Farmers of America
Sponsor: Ms. Coughlin
Students will practice for different events and contests in the FFA. They will practice parliamentary procedure, public speaking, forestry, horticulture, soils, livestock, tools, meats, poultry, veggies, and more!
Sponsor: Mr. Weyrauch
Students will practice for competitions with other schools. Direct any questions you may have to Mr. Weyrauch.
Sponsors: Ms. Kepner, Ms. C. Bentlejewski, Mr. McCleery, and Ms. Beers
BETA Club is comprised of students who have at least a 3.5 GPA. BETA meetings are held on the 2nd and 4th MONDAY of each month after school until 3:00 pm, in Mrs. Kepner's Room (4-206).
Sponsor: Ms. Kingcade
Members of FBLA must be enrolled in Business & Technology with Ms. Kingcade for at least one semester of the academic year.
Purpose of FBLA
- Develop competent, aggressive business leadership
- Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work
- Create more interest in and understanding of American business enterprise
- Encourage members in the development of individual projects which contribute to the improvement of home, business, and community
- Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship, and foster patriotism
- Encourage and practice efficient money management
- Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty
- Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals
- Facilitate the transition from school to work
Civil Air Patrol
Sponsor: Maj Larry R. Spangler