Workers' Compensation

What Should I Do if I Get Injured at Work?

  • It is the employee's responsibility to immediately report the injury to their Principal or Supervisor.
  • If you need medical attention following an injury, you should contact Risk Management at 671-6910 for authorization and clinic assignment.
    • If it is a serious injury or emergency, you should go directly to the closest hospital.

Contact: Risk Management Department, 1105 SW 7th Road, Ocala, FL 34471, (352) 671-6910