Inservice Record & External Credit Requests


Professional Learning Credit Categories

ESOL Credit Requirements

Inservice Credit Requirements

Reading Credit Requirements

SWD (ESE) Credit Requirements

Training Credit Requirements

Inservice Record Request

Previous employees inquiring on their inservice transcript records can request information via email to [email protected].

Employees requesting a transfer of their inservice record to another school district should complete the Inservice Record Transfer Request Form.

Session Surveys

To ensure that you receive professional learning credit/points on your transcript for sessions you have attended, please verify that you have completed all Session Surveys in the Canvas Professional Learning Platform. Pending surveys will not calculate credit/points awarded within your Credit Bank.

To access Session Surveys, Navigate to Canvas > Offerings > Transcript > Credit Bank & Transcripts

Session Surveys Links

External Professional Learning Credit Request for Out-of-District Experiences

The process for requesting professional learning credit for out-of-district professional learning will now occur in the Canvas Professional Learning Platform. Please anticipate this process to be communicated through a step-by-step guide in March of 2024.