The College of Central Florida's Collegiate Academy
The Student Pathways' Department is excited to announce a new opportunity for students in high school to earn an Associate of Arts or an Associate of Sciences degree prior to graduation. The Collegiate Academy is an extension of our partnership with the College of Central Florida, which will allow students seeking a college degree to enroll full-time during their junior and senior year. This opportunity will be shared with students in the spring of their 7th grade year in order to meet prerequisite requirements to set them up for program success.
- There is no cost to students who select the Collegiate Academy pathway
- Students from all MCPS middle and high school campuses are eligible
- Students complete a Letter of Intent prior to their 8th grade year
- Students will take at least one advanced, honors, or high school course during their 8th grade year
- Students will complete all high school course requirements prior to their junior year
- Students will attend CF full-time during their junior and senior year
- Students are still eligible to participate in school-based activities
- Students are ineligible for valedictorian or salutatorian status upon graduation
For more information, please contact your school's guidance department.